June 29, 2009

We have had such a great week! It started off kinda sucky because Zach had taken off a few days to get some stuff done around the place and go fishing with Russell (his brother.) Then he felt terrible. After a trip to the doctor, he was diagnosed with a sinus infection. Antibiotics cleared that up and he feels great now! And this week he has day training so he will be home with us in the evening. For a whole week!

I am feeling fine aside from the normal queasiness and tiredness. I realized after I posted the video before that the good stuff was on the OTHER clip... so when I can remember and get a chance to repost, I will put the wacky looking 4-D video in here. But here's a little head's up. The baby doesn't look much like a baby. It's a little uh... well. You make the call...

No comments: