Well, I haven't posted much as of late, but I came across another blog today, somehow... Oh, I know. I was looking up Fourth of July party stuff. Anywho, I just happened on http://themcclenahans.blogspot.com/ and the more I looked for the Fourth of July pics, the more I was intrigued by who Cora was. (That is one of my favorite names in the world.) Anywho, Cora Paige was the 11-month-old daughter these sweet parents lost in February to cancer. My heart is just broken for them. I could NOT imagine. Well, they just found out they are pregnant again and she is also due in January.
Reading her post made me so much more appreciative of this wonderful gift. I feel so terrible for griping about not feeling well and griping that I can't have a beer. Wow. How utterly selfish. So, I am also going to post the same scripture as she did.
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,
I know that full well."
Psalm 139:13-14
No comments:
Post a Comment