So I got my weekly update from BabyCenter and this week is kinda cute. Although I have to say, I have noticed that I blogged soooo much when I was pregnant with Sadee. I think I finally figured out why. For all you geniuses out there, cut me some slack. I am not running on all cylinders these days. So here's why: when I was pregnant with Sadee, I was pretty much alone all day and I had no other job other than unpacking our belongings in our rent house. We all know how much I suck at that, so what I did instead was constantly obsess about my pregnancy and everything associated with it. So now, with a full-time job and a four-year-old, I have to remind myself that I AM PREGNANT. Oh yeah, I am going to have a baby in January. WOW! So here is the 14-week update. So interesting!
"Welcome to the second trimester! This week's big developments: Your baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his thumb. Thanks to brain impulses, his facial muscles are getting a workout as his tiny features form one expression after another. His kidneys are producing urine, which he releases into the amniotic fluid around him — a process he'll keep up until birth. He can grasp, too, and if you're having an ultrasound now, you may even catch him sucking his thumb. In other news: Your baby's stretching out. From head to bottom, he measures 3 1/2 inches — about the size of a lemon — and he weighs 1 1/2 ounces."
No comments:
Post a Comment