
So last night Sadee and I were watching Tom and Jerry in our room. I went to lay down on my stomach (knowing that my stomach-lying days were numbered) and felt like I rolled over a pair of socks. It was not a pair of socks. It was my youngest child in utero. Wow. What a strange feeling. Sorry little bean if I gave you a squish!
Another wow. I was researching some stuff about Marfa and its historic preservation movement and I came across this website. Incredible. I always hated West Texas and Beebs always loved it. I knew I liked the sunsets and sunrises, but I hated the heat, the wind, the dirt and the aridity. I guess if you don't have to live there, it's not SO bad. But I can say I didn't like it if I want. I survived it!
No comments:
Post a Comment