Well, it's not technically ice, but still. One could technically fall down and break a neck or a hip. And Sadee did technically use ice skates so… at any rate, she thought she was ice skating, so by cracky, she went ice skating.
We had a GREAT time. She had a great time "skating" and I had a blast watching. I walked her around the perimeter a couple times and she really got the hang of it, so I just let her go! She was fearless. She fell down a couple times and after a little cheering and encouraging, she popped right back up. So yeah. It was really cool and I was glad it was cold, actually because ice skating in 71 degree weather is just un-American. So I am glad we held off until Sunday. It was perfect!
On another unrelated note, I thought of another name for our son. Zach and I both liked it for at least 20 minutes last night so maybe this one will stick! I still like it today so I updated the poll over there to the right à. So let us know what you think! The name, you ask? Sullivan! And we'd call him Sully for short. We'll see how that rolls. 51 days left… YIPPEE!!!
1 comment:
I love the name Sullivan, I know a little Sullivan that goes by Sully and thought that was a super cute name and it sounds older when he gets older too. Hope you and little one are doing great!
Post a Comment