So, I think folks have picked up on the fact that I am a PW fan. I love her style and I love her sense of humor. So when she released her cookbook, I pre-ordered it. I have never pre-ordered anything! So anywho, I bought one, then I found out she would be in Dallas on the first and thought that it might make a cool gift to all the ladies in ma life. So I bought one for the MIL and my mom bought a bunch for her friends. We got them all signed, it was an adventure.
Mom just told me that her friend Cindy liked the book so much she went out and bought a bunch for her friends at Barnes and Noble. While she was in line checking out, she struck up a conversation with a lady behind her who asked her about the book. Long story short, the lady said she was PW’s SISTER IN LAW! I assume she is her brother Doug’s wife. Because I am sure it wasn’t Missy. (I am a little link happy in this post, but it helps you all get a little background.)
Well, that’s all. Just thought I would share that cool little factoid with you today.
On another note, here’s something weird about this pregnancy. Can you tell me if you’ve experienced anything like this? The baby will be kicking and tossing and turning, as usual, but then there will be this HUGE kick and I hear this little clicking sound. It almost sounds like a knuckle-pop. I know that’s not what it is, but that is what it sounds like. It has happened at least a dozen times. At first I thought it was coincidental, but now I know it’s not. So what IS that? I hypothesize that it’s some sort of air bubble? or maybe a tendon popping? Or maybe an alien? That’s got to be it. I am getting too many a great deal of comments about how big I am. I know people “mean well” and are just noticing by abundant bosom belly, but really people. I KNOW! I am huge! I am just a little worried about how soon I will be able to get in action. I have a BIG event I am organizing in March and I am hoping to not have to offer ad space on my ass.
1 comment:
When I was 9+ months pregnant a lady at work said to me, "Honey! Are you sure you're not having TWINS?!"
I wanted to punch her in the nose. Honey? Are you sure you want to ASK that question?! Think about it first next time, will ya?
Post a Comment