So remember how I wrote on here that our friend had run into the Pioneer Woman’s SIL? Well, I talked to Cindy this morning and found out it WAS Missy! She told Cindy she didn’t look anything like she did in the book. They were at a quarter horse show in Fort Worth and she had her cap on.
Wow. I just realized I may be a little obsessed about Ree Drummond and all her details. I haven’t said anything about my child’s impending birth. Bad mom.
I think I will have more to say tomorrow after our checkup. I am in my 36th week right now so I might have to have unpleasant things happen to me tomorrow. No need to go into detail, but we may know more about WHEN he is going to be here and how big he might be. So far he has measured right on. I am not sure if I am ready yet! The poor guy still needs a bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment