December 13, 2002

Boy, sometimes the Moes and the Mistis can bring a girl down! All this sad talk... I wish you girls both a piece of sweetness in everything you see today. Especially to my sister, on her birthday. I love you sissy, and I miss you more than you know. I wish I could be there, too. ......

I love Christmas and this will be the first Christmas ever that I have spent without my family. I hope Zach and I can make great first memories of our first one together. We already have a little ornament we got as a wedding gift. Zach made sure and put it on the tree first. We have the cutest little tree. It looks like the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree. A little pathetic, but screaming, "please don't forget about me!" Had to have it.

Work is getting better. That's all I need to say. I think the business is really about to begin though.

No comments: