August 2, 2003

So I hadn't said anything on my last blog about going on vacation to Texas. We're already back and it feels like I was only gone about 20 minutes. We had such a great time and we were so happy to be there. We got to eat NORMAL food ... so great... then I got sick and stayed sick for about 4 days. I just felt really queasy and tired. Of course the first assumption is that I am pregnant, so I decided to take a test and I failed. It wasn't a very emotional moment, but it made me want to be pregnant. Isn't that sick! I think my biological clock may be the size of Big Ben! We'll see what happens.

So anywho, we're back from vacation and we missed a hell of a storm. There were 8 trailer houses that blew away and the roof blew off a bar. So glad we weren't here for that. Zach took the other dog to the pound before we left for vacation. Apparently the owner finally called about it. Poor girl. We will probably get Billy a little woman soon. There are some beagle girl puppies for sale in Tucson. Can't wait! We'll have a beagle brigade!

I hope Moe is having fun. We didn't get a chance to hook up while I was down. Hope she is kicking some geek ass!

No comments: