My doctor appointment went well today. No big issues, BUT we were able to discuss when our little man will make his entry into our world. My doctor’s policy is that she will not deliver until the baby is at least 39 weeks. And she normally only does surgery on Mondays. So all along I have been thinking that she would deliver him on January 11th because that’s the Monday of my 39th week. BUT I wouldn’t be in my 39th week until Wednesday the 13th. Bummer. But she checked her schedule and said she is open that afternoon! YAY! So she could deliver him around 2:30 on the 13th. Holy COW! That’s only 26 more days! The only draw back is that I won’t be able to eat or drink after midnight the night before. Any suggestions on how I can cope? Gum? Cigarettes? Anyone?
I am also trying to figure stuff out for work. I have NO idea how this stuff is supposed to work. Well, I do have an idea, but I am not sure if it’s going to work out for me. I have a HUGE event to plan in March and I need all the time I can get to plan it out. I am awaiting word as to whether we can possibly push the event back a month or two to give me time to recover and plan. Sheesh. It sucks to be a grown up sometimes.
While this wasn’t taken today, I wanted you to see how cute my boy is in a santa hat.
No comments:
Post a Comment